Episode 7: What Happens To Your Life When You Do Work You Love
One of the highest aims of man is to wake up every day and do the work that he loves. Work that provides him with deep satisfaction and fulfillment. However, many men find themselves in jobs that are the opposite of what is described above.
In today’s episode, Scott and Mike explain the magnificent change that happens in a man’s life when he discovers and does the work that aligns with his true purpose in life. If you’ve been feeling frustrated in your current work situation, this episode will fire you up.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How do you know you are doing meaningful work?
- What are some of the advantages of doing work that feels fulfilling?
- Does a man still face challenges when he’s doing work he loves?
- How does meaningful work impact motivation?
- Intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation as fuel.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?