Episode 5: The Secret Location Of Authenticity
It is extremely common in our society today for the overwhelming majority of people to exclaim, “I do not know who I am.” This lack of understanding creates feelings of in-authenticity when we think about ourselves, and ultimately limits our ability to do the work we love.
If you find yourself dealing with imposter syndrome, caring what others think of you, and fear judgment / criticism, this podcast episode was created for you.
Listen in as Mike explains where these feelings arise from and how to escape them forever so you can tap into your authentic power and rise as a real man of value.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The most authentic emotion a human can experience.
- Why people feel inauthentic when they think about themselves.
- Worldly feelings vs. soul feelings.
- Why chasing fame, power, and success actually takes you farther away from true success.
- The only way to understand your true purpose.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Sign Up For Our Free How To Build Unstoppable Confidence Workshop - May 18th!
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
ENJOY THE SHOW?
Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts so we can reach more people.