Episode 27: Why This Business Leader Joined Our Adventure Retreat
2022 has been a big year, and when we talk to entrepreneurs and business leaders, they are telling us things like…
“I feel overwhelmed with so much to-do, it feels like I never get ahead.”
“I need to take a break.”
“My mind never turns off.”
In today’s episode, Scott interviews Logan Tyler, an entrepreneur who runs Basecamp Ouray in Colorado. Logan recently signed up for our Adventure Retreat for Entrepreneurs in Whitefish Montana happening this October.
Logan explains what the motivating factors were in his decision to join the retreat and why it is so important for him to connect with other high-achieving, like-minded entrepreneurs.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Logan’s decision to join the retreat.
- The importance of connecting with other high performing entrepreneurs.
- The power of an in-person mastermind.
- The value of being connected with nature to create a vision.
- What Logan hopes to share with other entrepreneurs at the retreat.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Introducing The Whitefish Mountain Adventure Retreat For Entrepreneurs! October 7-10 2022. Click here to book your spot.
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Learn and apply our business mindset success secrets to create more income, impact, and freedom in your business with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?