Episode 21: How To Stay Motivated As An Entrepreneur
Starting, growing, and running a business is something that takes long haul energy and long haul motivation. If you’re currently working to turn your entrepreneurial dream into a reality, you know that this is no secret.
When you first started working on your idea, you were most likely motivated and energized. As the months and (potentially) years went by, motivation became something harder and harder to find. Now, you may be struggling to keep the ship afloat.
In today’s episode, we dive deep into what motivation actually is and the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. You’ll learn how you can stack “intrinsic” motivation to drive you towards success and sustainability over the long haul. Enjoy one of the most important episodes.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What is motivation?
- Where does motivation come from?
- What is Intrinsic vs Extrinsic motivation?
- What do you do when you lose passion for your business?
- How motivation affects business performance.
- The top ways to stay motivated as an entrepreneur.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Learn and apply our mindset success secrets to create more income and impact in your business with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?