Episode 17: The Truth About Self Promotion
If you have ever heard the expression "never talk about yourself, it’s selfish" or you were ever scolded by a teacher or a parent for "thinking too much of yourself," chances are promoting yourself and your business is a challenge for you.
In today’s episode, Scott and Mike dive deep into whether promoting yourself and your business idea is in fact cockiness, greedy, selfish, or none of the above. You’ll be surprised to learn that both “bragging” and not promoting yourself out of fear is actually driven by the same thing.
Listen in as Scott and Mike share a different way to start thinking about self promotion so that you can turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality while feeling confident and peaceful. Remember: if no one knows about your business, how can it be successful?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What keeps us from speaking our authentic voice to the world.
- Is promoting yourself egotistical or wrong?
- Should you promote yourself and your product?
- How to feel comfortable promoting yourself or your product.
- Why “bragging” or not promoting yourself out of fear is driven by the same thing.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?