Episode 16 : Should You Care What Other People Think Of You?
Many great ideas have never been put into action purely from the negative thoughts of what other people would have to say about the idea.
In today’s episode, Mike and Scott discuss the pros and cons of how we perceive and anticipate what other peoples’ thoughts regarding us might be.
There is a big difference between judgment and feedback, and in this episode, Mike and Scott talk about why it is more important to focus on the feedback because it helps them to better grow a business that helps others.
Listen in and find out what Mike and Scott have realized from their own journey of becoming full-time entrepreneurs. If you are a man who is seemingly over concerned about what other people are always thinking about you then you should definitely tune in to this podcast.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The truth about whether people are actually thinking about you or not.
- Why peoples’ perception changes over time with respect to one’s nature, actions and life events.
- The importance of feedback to reach one’s full potential in life and work.
- How to change others' opinions of you.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?