Episode 14: How A 1,200 Mile Expedition Led To A Thriving Business
Do you have an adventurous entrepreneurial spirit and passion for taking on huge physical challenges in the mountains?
In today’s episode, Scott interviews his friend Kim Reynolds about her 1200 mile solo expedition across the mountains of Utah and how she leveraged her adventurous mindset to create, then sell “Chicks With Picks” - a world-renown Women’s Ice Climbing Company.
If you have huge dreams and aspirations of challenging yourself in the outdoors, growing a business or pivoting your career, you’ll want to listen in as Kim shares her secrets to building a belief that nothing is impossible and breaking down big goals into small achievable steps.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How to take on HUGE goals and dreams.
- A simple method for working through unforeseen challenges and roadblocks.
- Kim’s advice to believing in yourself.
- How Kim identified an unmet market opportunity in the climbing industry to create Chicks with Picks; a world-renown Women’s Ice Climbing Company.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Kim Reynolds Mind Over Mountains Peak Leadership Training Program for Women
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?