Episode 13: How To Know If Your Business Idea Is Worth Quitting Your Job For
Do you question whether your business idea is worth pursuing? Do you find yourself struggling with confusion and overwhelm on deciding whether this is the right path to follow?
In today’s episode, Scott and Mike dig deep into the challenge that all entrepreneurial men face when it comes to quitting their job to pursue their entrepreneurial dream. Listen in as Scott and Mike share the answer to one of the most common questions.
You’ll learn whether it’s worth it for you to quit your job, go all in on your idea, and turn your dream into a reality. You’ll also learn how to know when the timing is right and how to overcome the fear of your business idea failing.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What do I do if my business idea fails?
- Is there such a thing as “the right time” ?
- How do I overcome the fear of my business failing?
- Do I need proof of concept?
- How Scott knew when the right time to quit was to pursue his entrepreneurial dream.
- Why Mike quit his job even though he had no business idea.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?