Episode 11: The Power Of Community - Hiking 50 Miles In The Olympic Rainforest
Do you believe in the power of community? Do you find that your life elevates to new heights when you are surrounded by the right group of inspiring and uplifting people? Today’s episode goes deep into Scott’s life changing adventure when he hiked through Olympic National Park as a twelve year old.
In Scott’s own words - “it was the hardest trip I’ve ever done…mentally, physically, and spiritually.” Listen in as Scott shares the most powerful memories from the trip and how this adventure left a lasting imprint on his life.
You’ll hear the unexpected challenges they faced, including a foot of rain and an experience with hypothermia, and how the principle of community helped turn the trip into an experience Scott will never forget.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- The key lessons Scott learned hiking 50 miles through Olympic National Park.
- How this experience helped Scott start and grow his own successful business.
- How the principle of community is essential to personal, professional, and spiritual growth.
- Scott’s mindset after the initial buzz wore off on day 1.
- How the adventure almost failed and what saved the trip in the end.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?