Episode 10: How Unfulfilling Work Creates Self Sabotage
Do you find yourself sabotaging your success in life despite wanting to improve your professional situation? Self sabotage stems from low self-esteem, negative self-talk, and related negative emotions, which are continually reinforced by the resulting failure.
In today’s episode, Scott and Mike explore why unfulfilling work creates self sabotage. Scott opens up about his previous failures as an entrepreneur and then eventually taking a ”safe and secure job” despite the desires of his soul.
Listen in as Scott and Mike unpack how Scott’s decision to take the “safe and secure” job created a negative cycle of self sabotage and how he was able to break free of it to become a thriving full-time entrepreneur.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How self sabotage is created when we do unfulfilling work.
- The symptoms of self sabotage.
- Why we self sabotage.
- Is there really such a thing as a “safe and secure job?”
- The impact of our “programming” on our decisions.
- The relationship between self worth and our work.
- Scott’s personal experience with unfulfilling work and self sabotage.
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE:
- Our 2.0 Men’s Transformation Program is open for enrollment! Schedule your free clarity call to learn more.
- Discover your purpose, get paid to do what you love, and reach your full potential with our free 3-part mini-course.
- Download the only meditation you’ll ever need for unstoppable confidence.
ENJOY THE SHOW?